Successfully complete the game to unlock Mr. Toots, the “Cheats” menu, and New Game+ mode.
- Singularity Cannon: 5,000
- Pulse Grenade: 5,000
- XNG-5000: 5,000
- Nano Rifle: 5,000
- Banshees: 5,000
- Arc Welder: 5,000
- Charge Launcher: 5,000
- Plasma Beam/Mr. Toots: 5,000
- Plasma Cannon: 5,000
- Assault Rifle: 5,000
- Rail Driver: 5,000
- Rocket Launcher: 5,000
- Shotgun: 5,000
- Pistols: 5,000
- Napalm Laser: 10,000
- Convergence Laser: 8,000
- L.E.O. Rocket Launcher: 8,000
- L.E.O. Machine Gun: 6,000
- Lava Barge Turret: 6,000
- Sketch Mode: 10,000
- Night Vision Mode: 8,000
- Instant Nano Forge: 10,000
- Super Melee: 8,000
- That Coulda Gone Better (30 points): Finish the Single Player game on Hard Difficulty.
- Ooooh Yeah! (10 points): Kill 5 enemies with one L.E.O. shoulder bash.
- Losses (15 points): Make it through to the lair.
- One Big, Ugly Motha… (20 points): Defeat the source of it all.
- Hit ‘N Run (15 points): Kill an enemy by ramming them with the Inferno GX.
- Exterminator (15 points): Destroy 100 Pods while piloting the Mantis.
- Nanergy! (30 points): Gather 25,000 total salvage.
- Martian Drive-By (15 points): Kill 100 enemies while in the Marauder Scout Walker.
- Crusader (15 points): Kill 175 enemies while in the L.E.O. exoskeleton.
- Salvager (20 points): Find 200 piles of salvage.
- Knock, Knock (15 points): Open up the secret entrance.
- Things Fall Apart (20 points): Destroy the Water Filtration Plant.
- Survival Of The Fittest (15 points): Make it to the surface.
- Vanguard (15 points): Escort the convoy.
- Secrets Long Buried (10 points): Remove the Seal.
- We’re Not Alone (10 points): Make it back to civilization.
- I’m All You’ve Got (15 points): Defend the Red Faction.
- Old Friends, Older Enemies (15 points): Safely escort Winters through the depths.
- Plan B (15 points): Find out how to reach the lair.
- Must Go Faster (15 points): Travel to the Marauder homelands.
- Weather The Storm (15 points): Destroy the Jamming Devices.
- Family Business (20 points): Defeat the Mantis.
- Money Well Spent (15 points): Buy out any one Upgrade ring.
- All For One, One For All (25 points): Finish a 4 player Infestation game beyond wave 9 without anyone bleeding out.
- Soldier (25 points): Finish waves 1 through 10 on any map in Infestation.
- Field Surgeon (15 points): Perform Revival 25 times in Infestation.
- Boom Goes The Dynamite (10 points): Kill 2 other enemies with a single exploding Berserker.
- Crack Shot (10 points): Kill a Wraith before it re-stealths.
- Commando (50 points): Finish waves 1 through 20 on any map in Infestation.
- Back At Ya! (20 points): Make an enemy kill themselves while shooting at your Shell.
- Chronicler (25 points): Listen to 40 Audio Logs.
- Cheater! (20 points): Buy a Cheat.
- Honorary Mason (75 points): Finish waves 1 through 30 on any map in Infestation.
- I Need A Nap (75 points): Finish the Single Player game on Insane Difficulty.
- What Is Best In Life? (15 points): Perform melee finishers on 25 Creepers (single player only).
- It’s All In The Wrist (15 points): Send an enemy at least 30 meters with Impact.
- Haymaker (10 points): Kill 5 enemies in one shot with Impact.
- Zero G War (20 points): Kill 50 Shockwaved enemies before they hit the ground.
- Martian Can Opener (40 points): Buy every Upgrade.
- Hold Still (10 points): Kill 6 enemies in one use of Shockwave.
- Lock And Load (20 points): Keep Berserk active for at least 21 seconds in one use.
- Liftoff (10 points): Send an enemy at least 50 meters with the Magnet Gun.
- Martian Matchmaker (10 points): Fire an enemy into another enemy with the Magnet Gun.
- In. The. Face! (25 points): Kill one of each enemy type with the Maul.
- Bug Hunt (20 points): Finish at least one wave on each map in Infestation.
- Catch! (30 points): Use the Magnet Gun to fling debris BACK at a Tentacle.
- Unto The Breach (15 points): Gain entry into the Terraformer.
GD Star Rating
GD Star RatingRed Faction: Armageddon hints & cheats,
Founder of GamertechTV, and EIC, executive editor of GamertechTV Read more from this author