King’s Bounty: Crossworlds is the expansion for the King’s Bounty: Armored Princess game. The new release in the series includes the “Orcs on the March” expansion, the two new independent campaigns “Champion of the Arena” and “Defender of the Crown” and the usual extra spells, monsters etc.
Much the same as the previous Kings bounty games, not supprising seeing as its an expansion
- 2 brand new campaigns (Champion of the Arena with boss battles in a gladiatorial tournament and Defender of the Crown with battles in unique tactical arenas with a random selection of enemies and allies)
- Orcs on the March – extensive update to the original King’s Bounty: Armored Princess
- New creatures to slay or use in combat
- 70 new items, 8 new item sets, including one for the pet dragon and 3 component artifacts.
- 7 new quests allow players to continue their journey
- 50 new abilities and skills
- 13 new spells
- Game Editor for King’s Bounty: Armored Princess
Well here is the problem, its basically exactly the same, of course being an expansion it has added extra content, but the new monsters and quests all seem the same or look and play more or less the same as before.
The play mechanics have absolutely nothing new added, no new tactics, it feels lazy.
Sound & Music
Music is actually quite good, the high point
Considering its price of 19 Dollars, its massively overpriced for just an expansion, compare it to the new Laura croft guardian of the light for just 14.99 which is an excellent game, and its even poorer value.
If you have never played it before pickup the box set with all the expansions and earlier games, or honestly just buy the discounter original game they all feel the same after this number 1 (which was excellent).
At its core its a good game, but I want more its just nothing new.
Tech nerd Read more from this author